The problem with recommendations is that a good recommendation is based on a thorough knowledge of the situation and the individual. Keep in mind, on-paper recommendations may be terrible for you because you and your use-case are different from what the author imagines.
Generally speaking, the EOTECH will be for those who want something easy, ready out of the box, and simplistic with a wide use-set.
- Large FOV
- Famous “Bullseye” reticle (good for speed)
- Crisp 1 MOA center dot (good for distance)
- Crisp use in conjunction with magnifiers (due to the holographic tech)
- Night Vision Compatible models available
The Aimpoint T2 is for those who want something more modular, night vision friendly, and lighter weight.
- Long battery life
- Constantly stays on and ready to go
- Small profile/mounting footprint
- Wide range of mounting options
- Light weight
- Wide range of brightness and night vision settings
The bottom line is, they are both excellent optics that we use and trust. It all boils down to your preference and your specific needs!
If you have any further questions, please email them to email@example.com